This office rental is a sub-let in a quiet, clean and professional open-concept office space.
– a medium desk space (as shown with 2 work spaces)
– a standard Staples type office chair (as shown)
– free shared wifi
– free use of wireless HP colour laserjet printer (up to 50 sheets per month)
– phone for local calls
– access to our meeting room (for up to 10 hours per month)
– access to our kitchenette (glasses, plates, cutlery, fridge, water, coffee maker)
The office space is located on the Carleton University Campus, very close to Old Ottawa South in the Technology and Training Centre (CTTC) Suite 1500.
Please Note: In the interest of full disclosure: Parking on campus can be expensive and it is not included in the price of the desk rental. We recommend that you plan to walk, bike or take OCTranspo, or that you visit parking services to obtain a monthly parking pass directly.
COME IN FOR A VISIT
If you’re interested in coming in for a visit to check out the space, simply email us with your preferred time and date, and we’ll respond within 24 hours.